Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I really don't like this

weak-me. Cannot even tell for sure, if it's the sudden change of weather circumstances, allergy (of what?), or cold. Obviously it is cannot be the N1H1.

It must the exhaustion ... both physically and emotionally. The 3-4 hours of not-really-quality-sleep, all the work and the traveling and commuting (taxi is just way too costly even in Nagoya, let alone Tokyo)

...

was how I was starting my blog entry. But now I am in far better shape and all business-like, except for my running nose that is :D

Now that I can think of the trip to Japan with clearer heads, cannot help being amazed with my strength. There is a huge difference between looking and things and people through a foreign student's eyes and those of a business delegation. Even about some people, I could not help thinking "If that's how he would be/act at work, too, we would/not need someone like him." The very short time was to be used to the greatest possible effect and me having all those friends could not just not inform them, even if late, about me being there. That lead to some late night get- togethers, which meant less and less time for me to take nap.

The following mornings, I woke up usually without the need of the alarm, with red eyes, but even with not much to eat since I had much of neither time nor appetite, my poor body cooped so well that I almost wanted to be proud of it.

The energizer also for the otherwise-hectic trip were the trans/electro music thankfully copied to my iPod by my brother. Shower, some water, a mouthful of yogurt/juice and I was up and going, heading for the first place to be there with the music playing in my ears.

If to believe, what many people including my mum criticize such genres of music and the listeners the music with exact same beat, which at times sound like I.V machines and the listeners are like some sort of robots



IF to believe. that I was acting very zombie like obviously. Form-wise that might be the case, but I knew I was very different and very live and conscious of all the things: tried to make the music not too loud esp. when commuting as to be not to be considered as noise pollution, what was more interesting was even the very nature of the otherwise-can-be-nagging music, could not keep my mind and heart of all the things that had/had to/yet had to happen to/around me.

Thanks again for existing of such music, my brother who unintentionally made such trance-like experience possible, also the chance to be on this trip as a whole.

I'm gonna RIDE LIKE THE WIND ...

2 comments:

H.D.NR said...

I didn't get the main idea.Maybe because of not "fully functional" English knowledge :D
However I am kind of proud of you.Even though I don't know who you are.
Recommendation: how about writing in Mongolian?

A Girl in a Field said...

Was going through the blog and ... hehe, I guess it was hard to understand. I guess the "writing" itself speaks for itself(=the main idea) ;)